Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kitten Crew Sweater

Stay Cute


So I recently purchased a sweater and a tank from Stay Cute. The clothing from there is so so great! I absolutely love everything. Almost all the stuff on this shop is printed on American Apparel  so it's very well made material.
 
Here's what my adorable Kitten Crew sweater looks like!:)
 
 

 


Sorry my pictures came out kinda weird. The lighting in my room was weird today. Anyways this sweater is so well made and nice and warm. :) I'll post an outfit with it when I put one together. Last time since it wasn't too cold out I just wore it with leggings and some boots. It's also unisex so if you like your sweaters a bit loose and comfy this is for you! I bought a small and I love the fit.
 
You can purchase this sweater Here!
 
I'll make another post about the tank I got soon! :) Bye bye!
 
 
 


 



1 comment:

  1. Hey! could i maybe buy this from you ive been looking for one of these for my girlfriend and i absolutely cannot find it anywhere!!! thank you

    ReplyDelete