Friday, November 1, 2013

Cold Weather Outfit #2!

Rainy Day!
 

 
 
So these are some of the things I thought would be cute on a rainy day. Sorry that my outfits are more serious, but that's just how I like to dress during the winter/fall. It makes me feel cozy. I'll add some color to the next outfit!:) So here's where I found everything.
 
Cardigan, gloves and over the knee socks: Topshop
Top and umbrella: Modcloth
Boots: Nordstrom
Leggings: Forever 21
 
I'm always putting up stuff from Modcloth because seriously everything there is really nice!:) If you haven't checked them out you really should. I love ordering from them. And if legging are too thin for where you live you can always switch them for some dark skinny jeans. I like to wear legging under my jeans when it get too cold out.
I'll blog about another outfit tomorrow! Bye bye! Have an amazing day:)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment